- Chapbooks should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as either a .doc or .pdf attachment (the latter preferred). In the subject of the email, please put, in all caps, your last name, your first name, and the title of the project (i.e. ASHBERY JOHN SOME TREES). If you choose to do so, include a short cover letter as the body of your email; this should include a small bio and restrained publication history—please, no "explanations" of the work or statements of purpose.
- Attachments should have a cover page, then an acknowledgements page (if the poems have appeared elsewhere), then the content.
- Chapbook should be somewhere between 10-40 pages in length. If your project falls on the outside of these limits, email us first before submitting.
- If your chapbook is under consideration by another press, please make this explicit in your submission and notify us if it is accepted elsewhere.
- Our reading period will remain open until August 1st. Unsolicited work after this time will not be considered.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Blue Hour Press
Our reading period is now open. Here are the guidelines: